Friday, February 27, 2009

A New Day-A New Idea



As you may have noticed, I have poorly neglected this blog for several months. It is time to resurrect it! The name has changed to better reflect the blogs content. On here there will be posts about home schooling, daily life/musings, and the odd craft or two. 

My SIL is a contributing author and she is full of great ideas! I am excited to get her into the blogging world! :) She does some adorably cute things with her little ones (3 and 2) and I think you will benefit greatly from her wisdom and creativity.

If you follow me here then you know I like a little bit of everything. I will continue to share my craft ideas and home decor ideas, as well as links and home school ideas. 



If there is anything you would like to see on here, just shoot me an email and we'll get it out for you.

Thanks so much for supporting us in this and I hope you enjoy the content to come.

No comments: