Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For the Love of Pumpkin

It's that time of year again! Time to get sweaters out and start thinking about your fall decor.

I just heart pumpkins! I am always trying to think of new ways to decorate with them as well. My family and I do not celebrate Halloween so we do not carve Jack-O-Lanterns. Besides, they aren't very pretty.

I really heart this idea : Stencil Pumpkins

Even more adorable, how about that Chandelier/Candelabra!!! So very rustic yet whimsy at the same time. I really like this idea for white pumpkins. Another reason why I like this idea; we still get pumpkin seeds out if it! My children HEART pumpkin seeds so much. That is what they look forward to "pumpkin decorating time".

What are some ways you decorate with pumpkins? I'd love for you to share. Hopefully your ideas will inspire others to decorate  with natures fall beauty!

No comments: