Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wreaths {I will not be making}

Since we are moving next week I am not really able to participate in much, ok any, decor decorating/creating. But I thought I would share with you all the ideas that are floating through my head. Oh how I wish I could create some this gorgeous eye candy. Well, here it is for YOUR eyes to feast upon. Hopefully some of you will be able to create this Christmas.







{photos: BHG/Country Living and last photo I can't remember}

My total favorites: The white and red berries, the newspaper wreath and the mini pine cone wreath. Enjoy, and PLEASE share with me your wonderful wreaths. They don't have to look like these here. I just really want to live vicariously through you all and your beautiful wreaths. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: