Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bonjour, les amis!

That it was we are practicing everywhere we go. I decided that I would rather not wait to introduce a foreign language when they are older, but rather, when their brains can absorb it so much easier. My 3yr old is much more keen on learning it because then she can "be fancy". My 7yr old was talked into it after I told him he is much more likely to be hired my NASA or the Smithsonian if he can speak multiple languages. Those are his future prospective employers. :) If you know my son, you know that is not far-fetched AT ALL!! :)


Right now, Moustache is teaching us our basic words. The DVD series is geared towards children ages 4-9. I think if you have a "fast learning" 3 yr old this is a good choice. And even better, it was free, from the library!! I also checked out grown up versions, because I am learning right along with them. Who knows, you may soon need to set your blog reader to translate! (who am I kidding, it took FOREVUH to learn to type fast in English!)

Till next time...

Au Revoire, les amis!

No comments: